Monday 7 April 2014

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

















YouTube is a video sharing website available to everybody worldwide so that users can upload, watch and share videos with others. The website includes: video clips, TV clips and music videos. It also contains content such as blogging videos which is what I have created a YouTube account and used it for. YouTube is a necessity to upload video footage to blogger which I used for both my AS and A2 media coursework. I have used YouTube for a very long time not only within college but also outside of college since a young age therefore I am positive about how to use the program and understand all of the features and content. I used YouTube to copy and paste the web addresses of certain music videos that I wanted to include on my blog that were posted on YouTube mainly by the VEVO program. I also used it for making my own personal account and adding videos to my account that I could chose to be either private or public to share with my audience. I uploaded videos of audience feedback from my peers so that at a later date I could upload them into my blogger account via YouTube. I added my finished music video to YouTube for feedback and so that it is easily accessible ad available for people to view whenever they want without them having to find my blogger address first.



Blogger is a program owned by Google that is a blog publishing service. Blogs can be seen by audiences worldwide as long as a person’s blogger profile is set to public and not private. I used blogger at every stage of my advanced portfolio media coursework. I have published everything that I have produced myself as well as existing information and products to my blogger account. I have included huge amounts on my blog about the construction stages whist making my music video. I have also included all of my planning and research on my blog that i produced before starting to make my own product. My entire evaluation is published on my blog for it to be seen easily by anybody in the world with my blog address. Blogger is a very easy and accessible as well as useful and effective way of designing and posting my coursework too. It allows you to include video footage as well as existing videos from YouTube. It also lets you add images of your own and from Google and other websites. When a post is published a date and time is shown on the post which can be changed at a later date to order all of your work. I changed the dates of some of my posts that weren't in the right order to ensure everything was on my blog in the correct place. Blog posts have large titles that can be seen to make sure that information and posts can easily be accessed and found by everybody. I used blogger in my AS and A2 coursework projects therefore I now have a lot of experience about the software and what you can and can't do on Blogger.







No comments:

Post a Comment